Sunday 8 September 2013

New day, new blog

Hello young men and women of the model railway world (or just plainly, of the world).

As you may or may not know, I am Sylvian, poet, actor and modeller. I'm also a few other things such as a Goth and generally awkward bastard. But mainly for the purposes of this blog, I'll be a railway modeller. Although some of the other things (especially that bastard one, may creep into the blog from time to time).

So I'm generally a modeller of 4mm scale, 009 gauge and 16mm scale models and you'll hopefully get to see them as time goes on.

Here a just a few samples of what I've done to give you an impression of what's to come.

 This was the first loco I had ever updated and represents am local engines which I'm led to believe was based in Stockton for a short spell.


Another Stocktonian this time, the former 120 quid KWVR special edition which I was a bit of a mad twat to update. But I did :D




here is a small selection of wagons I've completed including the pain in the hoop tankers which took about two years  to completely finish!

 Oh a 009 tram which I've managed to find some coaches for!



Ah some commissions of mine which I am pretty proud of :D

Finally, or last but not least
is the little live steamer. 16mm scale using a round house Lady Anne and some kit built (and modified IP engineer kits). But hey, hello! Keep an eye out for future potential projects!


Kind regards

SG

Edit: I've just relapsed I typed this up as I was falling asleep... it really shows in the last sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment